Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, November 10, 2012

retrosketches #37...


Good afternoon - if you haven't seen, all the winner are posted below... YAY!!! I finally got them done! Our sketch today is a simple one, based on one of my cards from last month, you can see it here. I hope you'll get to play with us! We don't have a guest headliner this month, since it seems like it's a short one, but we will in Decmeber!

Here's my take, this is a new stamp from The Alley Way Stamps, and 2 of these sets will be given away this weekend, so go check it out...


Here's Kasia & Laurie's gorgeous cards....




Time to get inky!!!

Things to remember:

  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, November 16th, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun sketch this week. Love those new stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent design team cards and fun sketch as always!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting some new inspiration & love what I see people making using your sketches. This one looks like something I can do, so I'll give it a try this week. Great DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch and samples ladies!!! First time I've played along and I'll definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sketch with endless possibilities! Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete