Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

READY FOR SOME FUN?!?

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Over the last few years of I've been running colourQ, I often see people whose card layouts inspire me.I decided to pull a few of those people together to bring you an awesome, new sketch inspiration based on some of our previous cards! That's the "retro" part! Each month, we'll all take a turn one week sharing one of our sketches. It'll give us a chance to re-use it and you a chance to play along!

I hope you'll follow us and meet us back here for some fun starting this coming Saturday, March 3rd, 2012!



See you Saturday!

10 comments:

  1. Count me in! I love ColourQ Challenges and can't wait to play along with this sketch challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! I love colour Q, so I am sure I will looooove this too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I can't wait. I never joined ColourQ because I figured most peeps would be using SU colors and I've been working with the original CTMH colors along with random arts/crafts store finds. I love sketches though and find a lot of inspiration in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I can't wait to see this, count me in too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I'm looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WooHoo! You know I need some help with this whole layout thing. Can't wait to see the inspiration. Congrats and best of luck! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arielle, sounds like fun can't wait to see that first sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay for the new launch! glad i'll be able to say "i've been participating in this one from the start" ; ) all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh darn! I'm sorry I missed the dead line!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Colour Q so much, and this new site will be fun, too! Congrats on another great creative idea :-) I'll be watching and gleaning loads of ideas!!

    ReplyDelete